Whatsapp Number0850 252 22 22
We, as United Payment, may renounce to use the cookies we use on our website, and modify the types or functions of such cookies, and add new cookies on our website. Accordingly, we shall remain entitled to modify the provisions of this Policy at any time as we may wish. Any and all kinds of modifications made on the current Policy shall become effective upon the announcement to be made on the Website or any publicly available media. The last update date hereof is given at the end of the text.
- Which Cookies are used for Which Purposes?
- In General Terms
- To perform the basic functions required for operation of the Website.
- To analyze the Website and to enhance the performance of the Website. For example, integration of various servers on which the Website runs, and determination of the number of the individuals who visit the Website, and making the performance setting or facilitation of the searches by the visitors, accordingly.
- To enhance the functionality of the Website, and to provide ease of use. For example, to share on the third party social media environments through the Website, and to enable that the user name details or the search queries of a visitor, who has visited the Website, is recalled during any subsequent visit by such visitor.
In line with the purposes as specified in the Policy, your personal data may be processed without your explicit consent in case of existence of any of the legal grounds, namely if and when expressly so required by the law or the processing of such data is mandatory for the purpose of establishment, exercise or protection of a right or for the purpose of fulfillment of its statutory obligation by our Company, which acts as the data controller, or for the purpose of legitimate interest of our Company, provided that such processing will not prejudice the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which are listed among the statutory requirements for processing data as prescribed in the second paragraph of Section 5 of the LPPD. Otherwise, i.e. in case of non-existence of the statutory requirements for processing data, your personal data shall be processed only if and when an explicit consent is granted by you.
In respect of the functioning of the functionality cookies, performance (analytics) cookies, advertising/marketing cookies other than strictly necessary cookies, we shall ask that whether you grant an explicit consent for the use of such cookies, unless there is any requirement to process data except for the explicit consent. In the event that you grant consent for the use of such cookies, then your personal data may be processed as based on the legal ground that an explicit consent is granted by the data subject.
In any case, we may share your personal data as specified in the Policy with our subsidiaries, business partners and affiliates, which are the third parties from whose services our Company benefits, so as to be limited to the accomplishment of the purposes as mentioned herein above and in compliance with the applicable regulations. We would like to state that the parties, to which such data is transferred, may store your personal data on their servers available throughout the world.
- Cookies Used on Our Website
Various types of cookies used in our website are given as follows. Depending on their parties, both first-party cookies (which are stored by the website you visit) and third-party cookies (which are stored by the servers other than the website you visit), non-persistent cookies / session cookies as based on the retention period (which are created at the time of your visit to the Website and which are valid only until the browser is turned off) and persistent cookies (which are created at the time of your visit to the Website and which will remain until being deleted or expired), and the cookies which are essential as to their purposes (strictly necessary cookies), functionality cookies, performance cookies (analytics cookies) and advertising / marketing cookies are being used on our Website.
- Essential Cookies (Strictly Necessary Cookies)
Use of certain cookies is mandatory for the properly functioning of our website.
- Functional Cookies
Cookies that provide the function of remembering the preferences of users on the internet that they have made to the Site in the past.
|Cookie Service Provider
|Cookie's Intended Use
|Allows editing the language settings of the website.
- Performance cookies (analytics cookies)
These are the cookies that offer the functionality to determine the manner of use of the website by the users (the pages visited, the links clicked on, etc.).
|Cookie Service Provider
|Cookie's Intended Use
|This cookie is used to save a unique ID which is used to generate statistical data about how you use the website.
|Unitedpayment.com hosts the website's unique ID that will bridge the website with Google GTM.
How Can I Control the Use of the Cookies?
In the event that you click on the "Accept Only the Essential Cookies" option on the Warning screen, then you, as the user, will have accepted only the essential cookies, and you will have rejected the cookies under the other three categories (functionality, performance, advertising / marketing). In the event that you click on the “Accept All" option, then you will have accepted each of the four cookie categories. In addition to the collective acceptance and rejection by clicking on the "Cookie Settings", you will have the opportunity to select the categories you will accept as you wish and to reject some cookie categories while accepting some other.
In addition to the warning screen, you will have the opportunity to customize your preferences with respect to the cookies by changing the settings of your browser as well. Thus, you can activate or de-activate the cookies.
For further information, please visit the links given in the table below:
What are your rights as a data subject?
As per the Section 11 of the LPPD, data subjects are entitled to:
- Inquire that whether their personal data has been processed or not; and
- Ask for information about their personal data, if it has been processed;
- Be informed about the purpose of processing of any personal data, and also about the fact that whether such data has been used as appropriate to the purpose thereto;
- Be informed about any third party to which any such data has been transferred, either domestically or internationally; and
- Ask for correction of any imperfect or inaccurate personal data, in case of any imperfect or inaccurate processing thereof, and to ask for providing information about the processes, performed for such purpose, to the third parties, to which such personal data has been transferred;
- Ask for the deletion or disposal of any such personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of such data cease to exist although such personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions as prescribed under the LPPD and such other applicable laws, and to ask for provision of information about the process, performed for such purpose, to the third parties, to which such personal data has been transferred; and
- Raise an objection against such outcome in case of emergence of an outcome that is to the detriment of you upon the analysis of any such processed personal data solely by any automatic systems;
- Claim for compensation of any damage and/or loss that they might have incurred in the event that any such personal data has been processed in breach of the law.
If and when you forward your requests with respect to such rights of you to us by making use of the methods as indicated in the BİRLESİK ODEME HİZMETLERİ VE ELEKTRONİK PARA ANOMİM SIRKETI Data Subject Application Form, available on www.unitedpayment.com, your applications shall be assessed and concluded as soon as possible and no later than a period of 30 (thirty) days.. It is prescribed that no fee will be charged for any such request; however, the Company shall be entitled to charge a fee on the basis of the charge tariff as determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The Data Subject hereby warrants that the information hereunder is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and that s/he shall update such information immediately in case of any change thereto. The Company shall not assume any liability whatsoever if and when the Data Subject has failed to provide up-to-date information.
Birlesik Odeme Hizmetleri ve Elektronik Para A.S. Esentepe Mah., Buyukdere Cad., No:102 /14 Maya Akar Center B Blok K: 3 Sisli, Istanbul,
Telephone: +90 (212) 241 54 59
Effective Date: 2.06.2023
Last Updated: 8.09.2023